Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall is Here!

Fall is here! Can you believe it? I enjoy Fall. Sort of... I enjoy the cooler temperatures, but when I say "cooler" what I mean is that 70 degrees is a nice feeling. And I quite like seeing the leaves change colors. I like cozy sweaters and sweatshirts. Typically, I like decorating for Halloween, but I don't think I'll be doing much this year. We have yet to hang any of our regular decorations. But, I can't for the life of me shrug the feeling that "winter is coming". I despise winter. I find nothing redeeming about the season. I think one day I'd like to be one of those people that live in Arizona for the winter. Although, I've never been to Arizona except for that "four corners" spot, but that doesn't really count, does it?


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

sues2u2 said...

That "four corners" spot really doesn't count. You're welcome to come & visit any time. The boys would get a big kick out of all the border patrol & customs helicopters that frequent us here. (thought one was landing in my neighbor's field the other day)

Tell ya what. I'll trade ya house for house right now. I miss the fall & winter!

jlk said...

This winter won't be bad. Last winter was bad. This winter can't be bad. At least, that is what I tell myself.

Mom said...

We has been really warm out here in Utah. It has been in the 90's last week. I loved it. Dad is cutting corn about a week to go with luck. Now that really means Fall is here, when all the crops are in for the year. There is a change of weather coming. Which could mean snow, who knows it's Cache Valley. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom