Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Food!


Today, at exactly five months old, I decided to let Trevor try some rice cereal.  I haven't been in too much of a hurry to start him on solids.  He seemed happy enough, sleeps through the night and really hadn't showed any interest in eating solids.

So, I kind of expected to sit him down, and have him be uninterested and make a big mess.  And then I'd shelve the whole idea and re-visit again in a week or two. I was a little surprised when he ate the whole bowl in only a few minutes, without much mess at all.  What can I say? Trevor likes to eat!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

The Mendon Welkers said...

Look at those cheeks! Oh my gosh....I would so love to pinch them. He is so darn cute!