Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Close-Call!

Today, I was at a friend's house, when all-of-a-sudden it got too quiet. Her older kids were around, but Toby and her 1 1/2 year old were not. She said, "I have a feeling they are outside." and ran outside...sure enough, they had gone outside, crossed the street and were walking down the sidewalk about three homes down the street. When we yelled out their names, they turned around and looked at us like "What? We're going for a walk!"

They say a cat has nine lives...I'm not sure how many Toby has, but he has certainly had some close calls lately! He's dangerous, I tell ya!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my, scary!!! I couldn't find my boys the other day. I just kept thinking, "what if they fell in the ditch?"