Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ice Age III

Today, I decided to take both of the boys to see Ice Age III. I was taking Thomas to see kid movies at the theater much earlier than 2 1/2 but we all know Toby is not Thomas. However, they were showing it at 4:00 PM, so I thought we'd give it a try. Since I was going alone, I knew buying the popcorn and drinks and keeping track of Toby was going to be tricky. So, I threw on his little monkey back-pack, which is actually a harness and leash for kids but looks much cuter, and I managed.

Once the movie started, the boys seemed to be happy with their drinks and popcorn and I thought, "Well, Toby's doing better then I expected." Until about half way through when he got a little antsy. Luckily, we had about 20 empty seats all around us and he still had his monkey on his back. So, I allowed him to wander around the length of the tail. He'd wander around a bit, then would come back to his seat.

So, would I do it again? Probably, if it was a definite kids show and probably if it was showing at 4:00 PM. I think the 7:00 show was probably more crowded and because of bed time, things could get even more interesting if he started to get cranky.

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: