Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GOSH!

We have reached the point in Toby's life where we are really glad that we don't swear or say words that we don't want our kids to say. Because lately, Toby likes to say these phrases quite often:

"Oh, my GOSH!!!"

And, usually, when he says it, he also shakes his head from side to side.

And then there's:

"Oh, gosh dang it!" or just, "Gosh dang it!"

Which he says with quite a bit of intensity.

It's pretty darn cute.




Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

jlk said...

Also a common phrase at our house. Only, Mini-me sounds like a Valley-girl when she says it.

Mom said...

The first time your bad word are repeated out of the month of our kid, Mom and Dad suddenly know they have to watch their language. No more barn talk. Have a good day I will call early my time if I can. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

Alison said...

Emma is doing the same thing. Darn kids. I am glad we don't say those real naughty words either!!