Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Lost Tooth...but NO Drama!



Tonight, we were watching a movie together as a family, we have been doing that a lot lately. About half-way through, Thomas nudged my shoulder and had tears in his eyes and told me that his tooth was really loose and that it had started to bleed. We both knew what that meant. It had to come out. I guess I'm just mean but once the darn teeth start to bleed, there is no more waiting. Except I wanted to finish watching the movie so I told Thomas that I would wiggle it when the movie was over. Surprisingly enough, about 5 minutes later, he came running into the living room and said, "Mom, Mom, I pulled my tooth all by myself and I'm not even kidding!" And, he wasn't. This tooth had hardly any root left, unlike the first four.


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Mom said...

That is Ok with you then you don't have to be the mean mom. Hug the boys Love Always Mom