Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Two cute boys in their brand-new pajamas courtesy of my side of
the family and their "Twelve days of Christmas" presents.
(Thomas is SOOOO excited, I don't think he'll even sleep half the night!)





The stockings were hung...
(and our monogrammed names have been edited out!)

Check out all those presents!
(And, no, Santa has not been here yet!)


Until later (and Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!),

Emily

3 comments:

Mom said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! The boys look so cute. Your house looks very festive. Now go to bed Emily since we just talked and I know it is after 1:00 AM over there. Thomas isn't the only one whom is going to have a short night. Merry Christmas and we will Skype in the morning my time. I love you. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

jlk said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy your last Christmas in Germany. It will be great to have you home next year (even though you'll probably be gone for the holiday!)

Alison said...

Merry Christmas (LATE)! Looks like Santa was good to you all. Your presents are so NEAT and ORGANIZED looking!

I went in for shoulder surgery on the 18th. They told me I would be out at least 4 weeks from doing hair. I made appointments last week but Mitch insisted I put them off a little longer! I will be cutting them tomorrow! I am doing quite well. Although I am not as good as I want to be. I have an appointment on Friday then I will start therapy. I cannot lift it too high but my cuts tomorrow are just blunt cuts!