Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

According to Toby

While out-n-about with Toby this morning, I asked him, "What will I do when you grow up, Toby?" his reply was, "Maybe you'll crawl in the covers and take a nice, long nap." Hmm, sounds good to me...

Later on today, he saw something on television that made him turn to me and point to himself and say, "I am a boy." I agreed and then asked him what I was. He thought about it and said, "You are a girl-mommy."

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Ana said...

I'm totally going to do the nap thing. So funny he said that!

Mom said...

Take it from your Mom naps really don't happen when they grow up. I wonder how I got so much done with three kids. I don't seem to have the time or maybe I am not that organized as I was back then. Toby is a very smart little guy, Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

i love it! He is hilarious! ♥