Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Wittle Bump"

I have been able to feel Snow 3.0 moving for a very long time. If I told you how long, you would think I was C-R-A-Z-Y (OK, so I felt flutters before even the first trimester was over--honest!) However, nobody else has been able to feel him, even though I am now 20 weeks along (Yay! I'm past the half-way mark now!). Last night, he was kicking or moving around a lot and I was sure it could be felt from the outside. The whole family was together in the living room, but Toby was the closest to me. I asked him to come over and put his hand on my tummy to see if he could feel the baby. He came over, and immediately the baby kicked right where Toby's hand was. I said, "Did you feel it?" and Toby replied, "No, all I felt was a wittle bump!"

Until later,

Emily

4 comments:

Mom said...

That Wittle Bump is his baby brother. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

Polite Society Magazine said...

Maybe the wittle one is going to be a professional swimmer. He's already swimming laps. Or he's going to be a very "busy" boy that drives you NUTS!

Christy

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is so cute!!! Toby does look sassy. I like it, he's a cutie!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Cute cute cute! Toby is sassy and a cutie!!