Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, May 16, 2011

All Tuckered Out!

Toby stopped taking regular naps nearly 1 1/2 years ago. But, every once in a while, he will take a random nap. Yesterday was one of those days...he had preschool, then lunch, then gym at the YMCA. We came home, he hopped on the couch with his "beautiful, tickle-y, moon-star blankie" and was out cold within 15 minutes! He slept for over two hours, and then I decided I better wake him up. I thought for sure that he'd be awful to get to go to sleep later on at night, but I was wrong, he went right to sleep & then slept about 45 minutes later this morning!



Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Mom said...

He sure does love his blankie, I know exactly how a good nap feels. Hug my boys and TAKE care of yourself and take a nap too when you can. Love Always Mom