Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

And He's Back!

James returned home from his last work traveling trip (until after the baby arrives & I am on my feet again) tonight. He spent 11 days in Germany. This was probably the best experience the boys & I have had while he was gone. Go figure, since the next time James goes away, we will have three children! They behaved and I, for the most part, kept my sanity. The weather has been nice so we have been outside a lot and that helped! The only bump in the road was on Tuesday when I found out I may have to go to the hospital to get the steroids to develop the baby's lungs. I wasn't too happy about facing that while he was gone, finding last-minute babysitting for the boys and such, but it all worked out. It turned out that I didn't need the steroids after all/just yet.

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Mom said...

We are just keeping our fingers crossed and saying a lot of prayers this little guy goes full term. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom