Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blueberry Picking!






I took the boys blueberry picking on July 1st with a group of gals from my ward (church).  We had never really done anything like this, and I wasn't sure how much Thomas and Toby would like doing this sort of thing.  I was also nervous about the bees.  Thomas is deathly afraid of bees even though I don't think he's ever been stung.  I don't have a lot of patience for his little outbursts concerning bees!  And Toby had been stung for the first time only a few days earlier, so he also wasn't the biggest fan of bees!

Fortunately, the bee situation was very minimal and the kids had an absolute blast!  I think we might go raspberry or peach picking later on this summer!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like they are having fun. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

yah.. not a fan of the bees either..