Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blondie

(A very tired Blondie)

Just like last summer, I keep getting comments about Toby's blonde hair.  Yep, it's still blonde--and he's 2 1/2! Where did it come from? Well, I was blonde when I was little and each year it got a little darker and darker.  As his is doing. (Scroll down to the bottom of my blog to see his hair a year ago, in the "Blue-eyed boys" pic.)  He also won't wear a hat...I know, GASP, so his hair is very, very sunbleached.  No, I don't "help it out to make it that way" nor do I something special to make his hair go curly...sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.  Humidity and sweat bring out the curl.  Oh, I do leave it long on the top--that's a sneaky trick!

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Ang said...

He is adorable!