Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera Hater




You may have noticed that I have recently changed our header picture. This is our most current "family picture". This was taken in Venice, Italy earlier this month. Some people may think that Toby's grumpy expression ruins this otherwise decent picture, but I have to say, I actually LOVE it! This is truly him! He HATES the camera and he does things HIS way (he's our free-spirit). Smiling at the red light blinking on the camera set on our tripod was not on his agenda that day.



Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a face. He truly doesn't want his picture taken. Toby has such a cute smile too. Hug the boys. Love Always Mom

Holly said...

oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard!

Our Family said...

LOVE it!! funny kid :) P.S. I left you something over at my blog, come check it out!