Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Character Counts

In early December, Thomas got nominated as one of the students in his school class to be recognized in the "Character Counts" assembly. From what I could tell, about 1/3 of his classmates were recognized. Only the children nominated and their parents were invited to this assembly, where the PTA served us beverages and donuts also. It kind of threw me for a loop because I didn't know anything about it until the night before and had committed to helping a friend out that next morning. A little panic, but then a quick phone call to the friend and she changed her plans so I could still go to the assembly and I was able to help her later on in the day.

Thomas was recognized for the quality of "Respect".

(His name is printed on there, but I edited it for the blog)


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Mom said...

Tell Thomas that Grandpa Dan and I are really proud of him. Hug my only two grand kids. After tonight we will have three. (Hurry up Kate we are not good at waiting) I hope I will be calling you really soon.Love Always Mom