Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Toby Turns Four!

January 11, 2011

Last week, Toby turned four. This year was a bit unconventional because James had to leave for a business trip a couple days before his birthday. So we celebrated some on January 9 and then again on January 11, his actual birthday.


January 11th was a busy day for us. I had an early doctors appointment that I had to go to and it was calling for snow. They don't deal well with snow here. They like to shut everything down. I was tossing and turning all night worrying about my early morning appointment with my kids in tow. It was also Toby's last day at preschool for about seven weeks. I was sending in birthday cupcakes. Amazingly, the snow storm didn't hit until early that evening, so schools were only closed an hour early and it didn't effect Toby's day at all.


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

Cute Toby! I miss that boy!