Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're Alive!

Yes, I realize my blog has been neglected lately.  


Actually, life was  a bit monotonous there for a while.  I know there has been some chatter about me being the Relief Society president and that I must not have the time, but that isn't the case, there just wasn't anything I wanted to blog about...I generally blog about trips we go on, or funny things (or frustrating things) the kids do or when the kids hit milestones (check-ups, lost teeth, etc), illness or mishaps--but there for a while it was just normal yet quite busy.  You know, errands, laundry, cooking, cleaning... and then things kind of got kicked into high-gear as we prepared for my family to come visit for a week! So, that's where I've been or what I've been doing lately.  (Although I will definitely admit that I have far less free time now that I am the RS president).

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just checking in on ya!! I miss you tons.
love ya
Michelle