Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Opel Zoo


Last year, I bought season passes to the Opel Zoo for Thomas and I (Toby was free until he turned 3). Our passes expire on the 4th of April, so I thought it would be nice to go to the Opel Zoo one more time. I wanted to take Thomas, but darn it, he has school five days a week and because he had so many snow days this year that happened to be on days where he has afterschool activities, he had makeup days for those classes. I ended up just taking Toby and inviting my friend, G, and her little boys D and G. Mainly we spent our time at the playground.


These are coin-operated, they take an euro each.




It's so fun playing at the park...especially when you have a friend there to play with!


You have to by sneaky to catch a smile on this kid. And push your camera button at exactly the right millisecond. Sometimes I succeed!

Visiting one of my favorite animals.

Partners in crime. Two peas in a pod. Really. Troublemakers 1 & 2, folks!


Baby G is so cute!

G and his Mommy.

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: