Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And...He's Back!

James recently returned from a 12-day TDY (work trip) to Germany. This was the first traveling he has done since returning to the States. It breaks up the monotony of his regular job, gives him a break from the grueling commute and gives him a chance to make some extra money. He's hoping that he'll get many more opportunities to travel to Europe, working in the office that he's working at now. In fact, it looks like a trip to Vienna, Austria is in the works. I totally support it too. In other words, I don't have a problem with him traveling every once in a while. I got used to it a long time ago and there are "pluses" that I focus on when he's gone too.

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Alison said...

I love your family picture!!!