Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Funny Faces

"I told you, I don't want my picture taken!"



"Wow, my mom gave me my own ice cream cone (and I kind of don't know what to do now)."
"But italian ice cream is YUMMY!"

(Note: This was on my birthday, and while James and his mom & dad were trying to find a bathroom, the boys and I stayed behind to finish our ice cream, but the ice cream was SOOO good and since it was MY birthday, I went back in and bought the three of us each another cone!)


"Hee-hee, I'm riding on the top of a double-decker bus, without a car seat or even a seatbelt!" "Rome is cool!"


"Why does my mom keep following me around?" "I'm NOT going to smile!"


"Seriously?"



Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

jlk said...

He is too cute!

The Mendon Welkers said...

He is such a crack up!

Mom said...

That face tells it all! He is such a funny little boy. Hug the boys and we will Skype tomorrow. Love Always Mom