Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

One by One

The whole Snow family has managed to get sick to one degree or another this week. Toby was first, and now he is definitely on the mend. I was next, and while I wouldn't say I feel good now, I can honestly say I feel better than Sunday/Monday. The body aches I experienced were awful! Now, I'm just dealing with major sinus pressure and a nasty sore throat. How sad is that when that is relief? Some where in there James said he wasn't feeling well, either but I would say his symptoms are the mildest. He's a big baby when he's sick and he hasn't been too bad. Thomas came home yesterday from school fevered at 102℉, spent the entire evening on the couch but was back to normal this morning, all except for a nasty cough. So, I think we've successfully been sick and now today I will clean and sanitize everything because tomorrow Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Sherry are coming to visit us for 10 days!


Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

I gotta say that I just love GERMany!!

Sues2u2 said...

good to hear that you're all doing better. How's the visit going? Kids getting thoroughly spoiled? *g*

Anyway, I want to let you know that I've disabled my blogger blog & am now on wordpress. Just click on my name & it will take you to my new blog.

Enjoy your vacation!