Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Potty-training Progress

Yesterday, Toby, made big progress with potty-training. He has been doing great with #1 and even has woken up dry over half the nights over the past two weeks since he started this. But, #2, well, that has been a whole other story. Accident after accident and I had lost my cool more times than I'd like to admit. Finally, yesterday morning, after numerous trips to the toilet (this was about a 90-minute process), he made it in the potty! Then an hour later, he made it to the potty again! He was so proud of himself! And he had that look of relief that I believe means he discovered that it's not as scary as it seemed to him. And, that is a relief to me.


Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Marrian said...

Yay! I have your blog. I hope you don't mind that I added it to my list of friends.
I hope the potty training thing officially ends soon!

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

AWESOME! I love the look of accomplishment after Lola poops in the potty! what a great feeling to know your little man is doing it!! YAY Toby!!