Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tailer has gone to Grandma's!

(Tailer at Grandma's house)

Last week, we flew Tailer to Utah. We used PetAir and were very happy with their service. As we got into the moving process, we didn't want anything to happen to her as we had movers and workers coming in and out of the house (she is strictly a house cat) nor did we want to stay in "pet rooms" in hotels if we could avoid it.

It seems strange not having her here in the house with us. I have left her a lot for trips to Utah but she has never left me the entire nine years that I have had her (except for the two nights she had to stay at the vets when I had her declawed). She wears a collar with a bell and a name tag so she "jingles" everywhere she goes and she's also vocal.

So Tailer is having an Utah adventure and my mom is having an adventure with a house cat for the first time ever. I was worried about Tailer adjusting to living somewhere new but as the days go by I can tell the adjustment will be when we take Tailer back to MD with us at the end of the summer! Let's just say my mom, dad and brother are spoiling the already spoiled rotten girl!

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: