Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shrek Forever After


This afternoon, James & I took the boys to see Shrek Forever After or as they like to refer to it, "Shrek 4". I really didn't know much about the movie or the story line for this Shrek installment. Basically, Shrek goes through a mid-life crisis. I thought it was entertaining. And it's only about an hour and a half long, I hate it when kids movies are much longer than that. Thomas sat through the entire movie and Toby drank two cups of Sprite on his own which resulted in three trips to the potty, but other than that he also sat through the movie.

I found this quote on the internet tonight, which basically sums up how I feel about the movie:

"Not as bad as number three but not as good as one and two."

Until later,

Emily


0 comments: