Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One thing. . .

One thing I like about my neighborhood--as you approach my street there is a sign that indicates that pedestrians and kids playing in the street actually have the right-of-way. Talk about "kid-friendly"!

One thing I dislike about my neighborhood--at night when everyone returns home from their day, there are far too many cars and far too few places to park. We don't have a driveway so we rely entirely on street parking. Our side of the house has been vacant for 3-4 months, so naturally the spaces by our home have kind of been taken over by the neighbors. Right now, most of them assume that we are a one-car family. The battle will be "on" when the Kia Rondo arrives in a week or two!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read updates on your family. Despite the used spot in the parking lot hope all is well with all of you. Always interested to hear more about everything.

Anonymous said...

I love it when people start to jockey their owns cars for the prize open spots!!