Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

Or Maybe Not...

Well, after one day of fabulous walking, Toby has decided to go back to his beloved crawling. Toby, Toby, Toby! He is quite the mystery. I know he can walk...I even have quite a few witnesses! He's good, not that wobbly, he even does corners but crawling is still so comfortable for him, I guess. He had that day of walking on Wednesday and for the past two days has refused to walk again. There was no fall, no scare, like I said, he's a mystery! But, we love him!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute. Of course, if I had two forms of transportation--I would pick the one I am most familiar with as well. Smart kid!! Don't worry, unless he is graduating and he crawls up to get his diploma. That may be a problem:)
love ya
MLK

Anonymous said...

LOL :) MLK's comment is funny. Kids do the funniest things some times!