Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Toby Walks!

We knew it would be "any day now". Toby has been walking really well as long as he is holding a hand, or really just the tip of your index finger, but he hasn't been brave enough to walk on his own. I have been practicing a lot with him, but could only get two independent steps out of him. Until last night, when my mom and dad sat down with him and he worked his way up to twelve steps! He's on his way now!

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Are you sure you really want him to walk?????

Good Job Toby.

I was in L yesterday and went into Hall's. I was wondering if you were here or down south. I'm glad you made it safe but not maybe "sound" here.

sues2u2 said...

Way to go, Toby!!! N started to walk the day we got back to Germany from Utah. Those long flights make them want to!

Anonymous said...

Yeah--- look out! Here he comes!