Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, July 28, 2008

As I Feared...

Toby hasn't been sleeping well lately, in fact he has woken up in the middle of the night for the past 7 out of 8 nights. And, when he wakes up he is irritated and restless and has seemed uncomfortable, tossing all around and crying. He has also had loss of appetite and diarrhea and a couple fevered days. He is still working on getting all four of his "dog teeth" (it's been two months now!), so I knew this could all be chalked up to teething but thought we better get his ears checked, especially since we're flying back to Germany this weekend and I hated the thought of his ears hurting any more than I think they did when we flew here! So, I got him in to see a doctor and sure enough, both ears are red and irritated looking. He's on antibiotics now...doc said they should help by then but that they might hurt some while flying. Ooh, I can't wait....

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I can't believe that it's been that long! I'm sorry that poor Toby has a double infection. Ugh! Hope that he's feeling better before you go.

Spoke with SM this morning & her little guy (10 months) has been having ear problems too. Otherwise they are doing great.

Have a safe trip home.