Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, July 18, 2008

Studio Pics









Last week, I took the kids to get their pictures "done". Thomas is now a "ham" when it comes to taking pictures and he took half a dozen cute pictures in the matter of only a minute or two. Toby, on the other hand, was interested in the studio, but not really in getting his picture taken. When we could get him to stay in the same place for a second or two, he wasn't about to crack a smile, except in the close-up shot, which I ended up ordering a close-up of each of my boys just for myself, but as far as the ones that I will give away, I wanted the more traditional torso shot.

Until later,

Emily

7 comments:

Life in Maryland said...

My gosh, they are such cute boys! GREAT pictures - the blue makes their eyes stand out so much!

Jeannie said...

Great Pictures. You have really cute kids. Where did you have them taken. I really like the close-up's.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe how fast they seem to grow!!
miss you
mlk

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!! Love the pics.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures. They grow up so fast, I can't believe it. It looks like you are having a great time with your family.

sues2u2 said...

What handsome boys! Thomas looks like he was having a blast. Toby looks so precious too. I love the "matching" outfits. They look wonderful!

Alison said...

Those turned out cute. Where did you get them taken?