Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Mom!

Today is/was my mom's 55th birthday. I hope she had a good day. Sometimes, birthdays can be such a let down or really, and all-around horrible day...I think it's because of all the hype and attention we get as kids.

Kate prepared a picnic and we went to a nearby park and ate it and let the kids play for a bit. My mom mentioned that she had her whole family there except her two sons-in-laws, we also had CieAra, our cousin with us, which was a treat!

My mom really is an amazing, loving, kind, hard-working woman! Such an example to all and we all love her so much!

Happy Birthday to My Mom (and until later),

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To all that wondered it was a wonderful day. How perfect to have my family and CieAra with me, nothing could be better except we miss two special people in our family. I also got the birthday wishes from my Mom and two brothers and my sister. My sister-in-law and Grandma Cat. And lots of good friends called. How very blessed I am. I am enjoying every minute of being a 55 year old Grandma. Thanks Emily for being here. I love you. Love Always Mom

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday A. I'm glad you had a good birthday. You have raised some really good kids.