Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Knight

Last night, James and I and almost all the other adult members of his family went to see The Dark Knight at an Imax theater. I loved it! James liked the first one better and I liked the second one better. I had heard it was dark, which it is, but for me it wasn't as dark as I had imagined. It wasn't as gory as I thought it would be. Except for Two-Face, which his image is still haunting me...totally gross! The story line was a lot more emotional than I thought it would be and yes...Heath Ledger was amazing!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J said almost the exact same thing (except he didn't mind the gore so much) but that Heath ledger did a great job and the story line was more emotional.....I haven't seen it yet,

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it AWESOME:) I have heard so many concerns over the movie. The rating is PG13---so why people are upset that their 5 year old was scared is beyond me!! Hello---13.
It was dark...not God Father dark but close! I didn't see the pencil trick coming at all. I now fear pencils!!
mlk