Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, March 6, 2009

France Pics

February 15-19, 2009

Here are a few glimpses of our nice villa.  It was a 2-story, 2-bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom unit with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, dining room and living room.  I could have stayed there for much longer than four days, that is for sure!







This pic is out-of-order, we were standing in line for The Pirates of the Caribbean and poor Toby just could not stay awake any longer.  I kept trying to entice him with, "Toby, stay awake or you'll miss Captain Jack!" Maybe he sensed that Disney Paris' ride didn't add Captain Jack a few years back.  I know I was rather disappointed! 


James and the kids riding the teacups.




Cute, cute Thomas!


I know that Toby won't remember going to Disney Paris, but he sure had a fun time that day!


As did Thomas!
Day 3: We had some morning visitors! They stayed at our backdoor for at least 10 minutes!



Day 3, continued: Paris
Notre Dame

The Eiffel Tower (I was quite surprised to see that it is actually brown in color, I always thought it was black).





Day 4: Thomas and James went back to Paris, Toby and I stayed at the hotel.  My feet hurt so bad that I could barely walk.  I put my feet up and finished reading Twilight.


Napolean's Tomb (Funny story about this, just days before we had watched Napolean Dynamite with Thomas, so naturally, he thought Napolean Dynamite was buried here!)

Pics of the outside of our villa on the morning that we had to check out and drive home to reality!


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Our Family said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! What an adventure!

sues2u2 said...

This looks like you guys had a great time. I love that you have so many photos; it brings back lots of memories.

Anonymous said...

My mom would like to rent the villa next to you next time. She loved the pics. BTW...E is due for a haircut and he said "I guess we'll have to fly to Germany then." I didn't even get it at first. Guess he misses his old hairdresser.