Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Papa Tractor"

My dad is a farmer.  He drives tractors.  He also sent my boys each a tractor calendar that Toby has looked at over and over and over again.  I have yet to hang them up on their walls because they are such loved "picture books" to Toby.  We have at least weekly Skype video calls with my mom and dad.  My laptop isn't set up for Skype (although it could do it), but James' is.  Whenever we bring that laptop upstairs, Toby always says, "Papa Tractor!  Papa Tractor!"


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad loves hearing Toby say Papa Tractor too. Kids first words special. If your Dad had his way Thomas would still be saying Papa too. You would be saying BB for rootbeer and mel for smell. We love to keep those words but kids grow up. Hug the boys and take care. Love Always Mom