Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, February 27, 2009

Growth Spurts x 2!

Over the past few weeks, Thomas has grown out of FIVE pairs of pants, they are fine in the waist but too short in the length.  He is growing out of size 5.  Some size 5's still fit, depending on the brand and the cut.  So, I have been ordering size 6 online.  I remember last Spring, I was trying to find size 5 online and by that time, all that was out were shorts so it was terribly hard to find pants.  I'm not going through that again, I'd rather stock up and have them on hand.  


This week, I noticed that Toby is growing out of all of his 18-24 month pants.  They look fine if he's not wearing shoes, but when he is--they are floods.  So, now I will pull out the size 2's, put away the smaller size and see what needs to be ordered (if anything) in size 2 pants for Toby.

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Believe me when I tell you I feel your pain! It's amazing when they all of a sudden start to grow. Have fun shopping.

Ana said...

Ugh, Wyatt is a TALL boy. I never know what size pants to get him. I usually end up skipping a size and cuffing them (I have to make sure I get adjustable waistbands or they fall down!). I bought him fives this fall, and I'm very glad I did. Someone gave us some 4s, and he's already just about out of them.