Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our Health Update

James seems to have dodged the bullet with the stomach flu.  The Thomas, Toby and I are fine now.  Thomas has had another growth spurt and grew out of his remaining jeans and pants over the past week and I am not kidding.  Luckily, I have quite a few size 6 in the back of his shrunk (closet). James, however, has a nasty, nasty sore throat.  He has had more sore throats since we've lived here... He probably needs some medical attention, but that's not geographically possible at this point so I just tell him to keep popping the ibuprofen and Tylenol to manage the pain.


Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to keep your Dad healthy at least at the beginning. I think he nearly always has got some plane virus every time he flies. I am trying the Airborne stuff this year three times a day from day one. Hug the boys and hope James gets better. Love Always Mom