Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

A Wave of the Stomach Flu...

It first hit Toby in the middle of the week, then Thomas Friday night (Saturday morning, depending on how you look at it) and then me hours later.  So, Thomas and I spent the entire weekend, either on the couch or in bed.  James worked 11 hours on Saturday and Toby was pretty patient considering  how lethargic Thomas and I were.  James feels like a walking time-bomb at this point.


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh I am so sorry, I hate it when the whole family gets hit like that!

sues2u2 said...

I'm sorry. It hit us last friday when we were getting ready to go visit my family for spring break; now it's spring break @ home.

Hope everyone feels better quickly!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and the kids are better. I am sure today you have a busy mom schedule. Hug the boys and take it a little easier for a day or so. Love Always Mom
P.S. I hope James can miss it.