Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thomas Loses Tooth #2



Thomas lost his second tooth last night.  This one caused a lot less drama then the first one, that is for sure.  Over dinner, he was wiggling it and it started to bleed.  That was when I had "had it" and told him it had to come out.  Thomas hid under the table from me.  Once he came out, I gave it two good yanks and then he said, "Let me try", he went over to our mirror in our hallway and it fell right out!


Until later,

Emily

P.S.: According to Thomas, the Tooth Fairy makes a little "ting-ting" sound and he heard her in his room last night!


5 comments:

Jeannie said...

You better start saving, they don't stop coming out for about the next 5 to 6 years.

Our Family said...

I am glad that tooth #2 was less traumatic that the first... it is backwards at our house, Peanut was FINE when the 1st tooth came out, but the 2nd, was bad, 3rd worse and 4th we basically had to let it fall out on its own!

Anonymous said...

Kids have such a wonderful imagination. I'm glad it was Thomas that got to finish this one off. As I told you Kate decided it was easier for her than for me to pull them, which was just great with this Mom. Hug the boys and take care. Skype you on Sunday. Love Always Mom

Anonymous said...

How funny! Kurt and I swear that we not only heard Santa on our roof...I saw Rudolph's shadow and nose. Talk about brain-washed. At least hearing the "tooth fairy" is kind of possible.

Sandra said...

how much is the tooth fairy handing out these days? I'm impressed. Tristan hasn't even lost one yet, though he is quite hopeful that it will be any day now (considering how early he got teeth, you'd think one would fall out soon).