Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Keukenhof Pics


We got home from Nuremberg last night. But before I post those pics I thought I'd better get caught up on a month's worth of pics on my camera!



April 25, 2009


A view from the car as we were driving into the Keukenhof.
Proof that we were there.  Unfortunately, I had my camera on "manual" setting and there was too much light let in.











Notice the line of people.  I figured it out, it probably felt as crowded as it did because we had to walk and these little paths all the way through.



Some of my favorites.





Some favorites.



More favorites.

And more favorites.


We stopped and ate a little lunch by this playground (pizza).  
Toby must have gone down this slide 100 times!





This picture doesn't do any justice.  There were so many tour busses there.  I've never seen so many tour busses in one place at the same time!












Some more favorites.

Until later,

Emily

8 comments:

sues2u2 said...

What a beautiful trip you must have had. I'm so wishing we'd done that stuff while we were there. Wow, the flowers!

The Mendon Welkers said...

Those flowers are AMAZING!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

oh my gosh...beautiful! I love flower, but esp. tulips.

Hintze Family said...

Wow,
Do you think we could get those to grow that great in the fields of Cache Valley?

Honeybee said...

So so pretty! I would love to see that one day. It makes the tulips & daffodils that I had in my yard this year look like nothing! Thanks for sharing :)

camilot said...

What fabulous eye candy! I'm jealous! You guys are cute too. Thanks for sharing!!

Ana said...

Hrm, you've made me a little jealous of you guys! Beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, these look just like my flowers in my flower garden!!
love you tons
michelle