Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

What's Dat?

Toby has started the phase where he's asks, "What's dat?" continually.  He's like a broken record all day long. It goes a little something like this:


Toby: What's dat?
Me: Bread
Toby: Bed

Toby: What's dat?
Me: Cereal
Toby:Ceril

Toby: What's dat?
Me: Noodles
Toby: Noonles

Toby: What's dat?
Me: A sponge
Toby: ponge

Toby: What's dat?
Me: Flower
Toby: fower

And this is how my conversation goes all day long. Although sometimes he changes things to "What's dis?" But you get what I mean.

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you!!
mlk

Barbie said...

How special! These are the joys I have to look forward too. When you post a Toby adventure I know that about eight months from now J could be crossing that same bridge.

Love the pictures with your mom and dad.

Barbie

Ana said...

Hehe, I'm going through a version of that with Oscar right now.

I also wanted to say, I just finished the last of the chocolate you sent, and I was sad to see it go! I don't know if I ever formally thanked you for it, so I hope this isn't too late, but it was great. In fact, the day we got it, I opened up a bar to share around. I left what was left in the kitchen on a shelf. I guess Wyatt knocked it down at some point, because later that evening we were all sitting in the living room wondering where the baby had disappeared to. We found him in the kitchen, chocolate all over his face and hands, happily gnawing on the remains of the chocolate bar.