Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wolverine

Tonight, I went to see the movie "Wolverine" with my friend K.  The movie was excellent...if I do say so myself!  I really like going to the movies, and I don't go nearly as much as I would like to living over here.  Just another "thing" that I am missing right now... However, one cool tidbit though, a memory that I would like to keep, is that before the movie starts the entire audience has to stand while the "Star Spangled Banner" is played while footage of soldiers being soldiers is played.  It's also neat to see all the soldiers in the theater standing upright, while they are not in uniform, you can certainly tell who is and isn't in the military.


Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Mom said...

Emily that is so neat. I got goose bumps just reading your story. Have a wonderful Mothers Day! Thomas and Toby have a Great Mom and I am proud of you. Love Always Mom.

Ana said...

Oliver and I thought the preview was a bit on the ridiculous side, so I am encouraged to hear it was decent. I'll probably wait until we can rent it, though, as it's impossible for us to find an evening babysitter. I did want to see it, though.

jlk said...

I was at a wedding with Tanya last night and we both agree we can't wait for you to come back and resume our GNOs!