Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis the Season!

To be sick, apparently!  Thomas woke up at about 3 AM, came in my room, tossed and turned for what seemed like about 20 minutes (I'm not quite sure) and then announced that he was going to throw up...I told him not just to sit there but to run to the bathroom.  Well, he didn't quite make it and instead threw up all over my braided rug...so today I will take my steam cleaner out for the first time (since moving here), hook it up to a transformer and see what it can do.  He also, unfortunately, has diarrhea. So far, today, he's keeping his food down but laying around a lot and he's quiet.  So, that right there tells you something!


I was supposed to substitute teach his Primary class (church, not school), but I had to "call in sick" instead.

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Becky, Matt And Colton said...

That's no fun, I'm sorry! I'm glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful and a very merry Christmas!