Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Friday, November 28, 2008

Wiesbaden Christmas Market--2008








We hit our first Christmas Market tonight. This year is colder than it was last year at this time, so we didn't mess around...the kiddos were decked out in their winter gear. Toby dislikes hats immensely so he only had his on some of the time. We basically walked around, got something to eat, and let the kids ride some rides. This Christmas Market is so close and it runs almost right up until Christmas that we'll go again, I am sure!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

sues2u2 said...

Does this sound strange to say that I really miss putting on heavy clothing? I still haven't turned on my furnace but part of that is because I forgot to order gas & we're almost out. We are still wearing short sleeves during the day though.

Your family is getting so big! The boys are so cute & it's funny how they looked alike to begin w/ but not so much anymore.

Happy a great sunday!

Jenn said...

I'm jealous! I would love to visit a Christmas market - Tom has told me many times how much fun it is at Christmastime there. Someday we'll make the trip.
:)