Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Marksburg, Germany

Today, we took a daytrip to Marksburg, Germany. It involved another scenic drive. The leaves really are just beautiful right now. As with many places we go to, this also included a castle. Unfortnately you could only go through on a guided tour. Toby was in a very bad mood today (I'm pretty sure he had an earache). So Grandma Sherry and I opted to stay back. Thus, I don't have many pictures. Here's the grumpo playing around while we waited and a picture of the castle as we were leaving.







Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

mandy said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. I love the castle. your kids are getting big. They are so darling. Hope things are going good. I did Kates hair today it sounds like they are going to come and see ya in the spring. That will be fun.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! Can't wait to get mine. Sherry