Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two at Once!

Toby has been on and off miserable this week. I have suspected an ear ache. Which, could have been part of the problem. He has not wanted to eat or drink much of anything. Today, it was past lunch time and he had barely had a nibble or two of anything all day long. We were on our way home from Toys R Us, waiting in the parking lot for James to come out with the "big" birthday present (his birthday is next week) for Thomas and I thought, I'm just going to give him some Tylenol, something is really bugging him. We got home about 15 minutes later and Toby's mood had improved already. I sat him down and fed him three jars of baby food (it's days like today when I'm glad he'll still take baby food because he refused to eat any table food) and then took a look at his mouth...I had examined it a week ago...and sure enough! The bottom two dog teeth have FINALLY emerged! After seeing this, I followed up with a dose of Motrin, just to be safe. We had a babysitter over tonight, so I didn't want her to have to deal with a miserable toddler. So, all the teeth have broke the skin now except the two-year-old molars! Ooh, can't wait!

Until later,

Emily

0 comments: