Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twas the Night Before Halloween...


















...and pumpkin seeds were scattered all over our house!
  • Thomas declared that pumpkin guts are "too slimy" to touch with his hands.

  • Thomas and Toby fought over who could have the big spoon and who could have the pie server. When I say fight I mean they tried to kill each other... with the big spoon and pie server.


  • When he wasn't scattering pumpkin seeds and pumpkin guts all around, Toby was trying to eat them!

Good times...

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas is right pumpkin guts are gross. Family activities are always delightful, especially the clean up. I wish I could have watched I bet it was so funny. I will skype you tomorrow. Happy Halloween. Love Always Mom