Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

4:04 AM

4:04 AM. The exact minute that my good nights sleep ended. Thomas came into our room and I thought, "oh, no James' illness has spread". But, not yet. Thomas has a bad head cold and was complaining of not being able to breathe out of his nose. Before rolling over, James was so very helpful in suggesting that I give Thomas some medicine(do ya think?!). It took about 30 minutes for the medicine to kick in but by that time Thomas was awake. It took about two hours for him to go back to sleep. He went from our bed, to his bed, to the rug in our room many times before sleep finally kicked in.

Our HHE delivery has been rescheduled for Friday. Our shipment "is too large" to be delivered today. If I have to be reminded one more time that we shipped out too much stuff I think I am going to scream. I know, I know, OK? But, all in all, I think a Friday delivery is going to work out fine. The army furniture will be picked up on Thursday so our house will be nearly empty on Friday when our things from the States are delivered. Which means, we're going to have our own "sleepover adventure" Thursday night when James, Thomas and I get to sleep on the floor (Toby has been sleeping in a pack-n-play, which is ours, so it's not going anywhere).

Until later,

Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Thomas has a cold. He did look busy this morning when I saw him. I told Minnie I got to watch Toby try to crawl this morning before work. As for the stuff I remember it wasn't all YOU took everything. When thing get organized and you don't have to do without something you brought. Then you can pat yourself on the back for a good job remembering to bring that item. If nothing more it is another chance to sort through things and get rid of something you don't want and wasn't sure of when you were in such a rat race in August. At one time sleeping on the floor wasn't so bad, but you don't even have carpet with pad. Just look forward to Friday night sleeping in your own bed. Love Always Mom
Tuesday 6;30 p.m.

Anonymous said...

When back to read the others days blog and found out that you took care of the letters. Good girl, thanks. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I told you not to pack that candle warmer!!!