Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, September 3, 2007

Second Car Update

It looks like we will be renting a car for quite a while, more like seven weeks. Because, apparently, that's how long it takes for a custom-ordered Mini Cooper to be delivered!

Pentagon Sales offers a pretty good deal on BMW's and Mini's. Our Mini Cooper will be Pepper White (cream) with black bonnet stripes and a black top with many extras that we wanted but without some things that we felt we could live without too. I guess that's what custom-ordered means, right? It will have American specs and part of the deal is that Pentagon Sales will ship it to the states when we move back.

Until later,

Emily

5 comments:

Life in Maryland said...

Awesome! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

How fun is that!!! You will have to send some pictures. Faces blurred of course!!
p.s. I love getting posts so of course, I will have to leave tons of posts!!!

Anonymous said...

You know you two have gotten two cars in like five months and you Dad and I are still trying to figure out what to get in one car. Of course you know this process for us can and does take forever. I glad one more thing is done and Thomas will have something new to ride in maybe for his birthday. Love Mom

Shannon said...

I'm so jealous that you are getting a mini cooper. A lot of my friends have them, and they are so fun.

Emily Snow said...

Welcome to my blog, schpan (yes, I know who you are).