Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Toby and the Magic Carpet


Here is Toby on one of the four Turkish rugs that we purchased on Monday. Our house has all tile floors/hardwood floors so we have a lot to cover. As I've mentioned before, Toby is just about ready to crawl. He has been so happy since we got these rugs. This one and it's twin pretty much cover our living room. And yet, he still manages to find the few areas that don't have rug covering and that's when I hear the cry. . . I must "rescue" him 100 times a day.

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is HUGE!!! I can't believe he is the same little palm size boy!! Too cute. Rugs are a good thing. His poor knees on the tile would have forced him to walk sooner!!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute and he is getting so big! Love the pictures!