Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Monday, September 3, 2007

Similarities. . .

Yesterday we attended church. We attended the military ward again. This is most likely the ward that we will attend regularly. It is very small. It takes about 30 minutes to drive there. As we sat down during Sacrament Meeting, I took a look at the congregation. I think it's so funny that you can find people that remind you of people that you already know. For instance, when we moved to Frederick, I immediately thought Guyanna S. reminded me of my Aunt Barbie, except Guyanna is blonde. When I was introduced to Leah L., I immediately associated her with my childhood friend, Heather L.

There is a woman in the military ward that could be Maren V.'s sister. But she also reminds me a little bit of Lynette S. There is a blonde family that could rival the Lund family, there are even three kids in that family! Something about the Bishop reminded me of Bishop Duke, I think it was his voice. Another girl reminded me a lot of my cousin Monica. And, I've made a friend, Amy, who reminds me of my two cousin-in-law's, Taleesha and Tiffany put together.

Until later,

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as no Orchards come along you will be fine!! Great, now you will tell me she looks at this blog!!
Just so you know, there isn't anyone here that reminds me of you. You are one of a kind.