Every day life and occasional adventures of Emily Snow and Family

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Fun with Toby
















If you look closely at the red car, you will see that it is actually a Mini! A couple of weeks ago, when James took his car into the local BMW to have his oil changed and snow tires put on, he called me and told me they had these cars for sale. I was going to buy Toby a different ride-on toy, but when James mentioned this, my mind was changed. When Thomas was little, we bought him a plastic fire truck, we still have it, and let me tell you, it is the best-loved toy in our house. So, today we added another vehicle and a shopping cart. These toys can be annoying at times, mainly because of the noise they generate, but they also create a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to Toby! I can't believe you're two!

Until later,

Emily

2 comments:

Hintze Family said...

I love the red car!! beep beep! How fun is that!

Ana said...

I love that car! Much better looking than what we had to choose from when we went looking for something like that for Wyatt. He has Mater, which is ok, though.

Oh, and I wanted to say, I laughed out loud at your comment about the pink stroller. No, a pink one is definitely not my perfect stroller! Here's a hoping a Valco Buggster is.